Sunday, December 28, 2008

More stuff for projections

On the right hand side of baseballprojection.com, I've added a 2009 schedule grid and two csv files.

The CSV files have all the projections in one place, so you don't have to click through every team page to find players. There are still some mistakes in data, such as players not with their current team, if I wait to post this until all mistakes are fixed then it will never get posted. So no guarantees that the data are correct.

The schedule grid shows how many games each team plays against every other team. This will be used when I'm ready to do the team projections, and see if there's another Tampa Bay surprise waiting out there (These projections were the first to call the Rays a serious contender) I predicted 89 wins for the Rays on 2/13/2008, I'll stand corrected if anyone can show me an earlier prediction for that win amount or greater.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Organic Vitamins said...

There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog..
organic vitamins
::
best organic vitamins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home