Monday, February 11, 2008

Hardball Times Season Preview

Time to call in some favors. If you've ever found anything I've written on this blog to be interesting or enjoyable, please go to Acta Sports and buy a copy of the Hardball Times Season Preview. I did the Angels section for the second year in a row. The team questions are in the same format as last year's, but we added player comments for about 30 players per team.

Here's a preview of the preview (warning: the team featured as a sample isn't going to be popular in these parts), and a little more on what's in the book.

One more reason to buy the book: any proceeds that go to me will go straight into my daughter's college fund. Yes, I'm laying out the guilt trip here. We don't know for sure when she will be born, but if things go as planned I'll have my own little Angel on opening day.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger David Gassko said...

Congratulations, Sean!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Chone Smith said...

Thanks David.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home