Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm sorry

Its great to be back watching baseball. I'm on the west coast in spirit, the back of my house in Maryland becomes California during the late nights when the Angels are on.

John Lackey looked a little shaky in inning #1. He walks the first 2 and gives up a long line drive to Mark Teixiera. But the gloves bail him out, as Howie, OC, and Kotch turn a DP on Michael Young, and our new CF makes his first highlight catch.

Gary, I'm sorry for anything negative written this offseason. From now on, nothing but positive. Take all the HGH you want, just so long as you keep making catches like that.

As I typed all that, he takes a leadoff walk. Good start.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Chone Smith said...

On Hillenbrand - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I should try that.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Chone Smith said...

CASEY!

Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home